Monday, April 7, 2008

Charlie has a birthday!

Catherine LOVES birthdays and loves birthday parties even more. So, when she informed us that it was Charlie's birthday, we couldn't deny her throwing Charlie a birthday party. Luckily, we had just bought Play-doh in KL and had lots of supplies to make a "cake". Here everyone is singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Charlie. Yes, even Molson got in on the fun!

For those not famaliar with Charlie, a long-standing member of the family, Charlie is the stuffed monkey in the chair in front of Dave. The dress was Catherine's when she was about 4 months old. Charlie used to wear one of MY baby dresses when I had Charlie when I was very little! So, needless to say, Charlie has been around awhile!


Catherine helps Charlie blow out the candles on her cake. Notice the cake has real (play-doh) candles and frosting around the edges!

Catherine, as hostess, cuts the birthday cake.


We all enjoyed Charlie's birthday party and are not sure how old Charlie really is??



3 comments:

Joe said...

I don't suppose that David's told you he had an invisible friend named Charlie. Spelled Charley, I think. In fact, David realized him in plywood. He's down in the darkroom of 208 Michigan.

David, I'm giving away all your secrets.

Love,
Joe

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Joe said...

Isn't there any way to keep these robots from posting on your blog?

Joe