Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Funny kid

When we arrived back in Dhaka with a new baby sister in tow, Catherine started coming into our room several times at night. Who could blame her...we were all in there! Mom, dad and baby Caroline! She has now started to come into our room less and less at night, which is great!

I have to tell the story about last night when she came to the foot of our bed (she normally just peels the mosquito net back and climbs right in!) and said "mama, i need my blanket". i quickly got out of bed and walked her back to her room. She climbed back into her bed without even a request and looked up and said "my blanket came off my feet, i need my blanket".

LOL! She had pulled her mosquito net back, climbed out of bed, walked to her door in the dark, opened the door, walked across the apartment (also in the dark), and into our room JUST to get tucked back in again!
That funny kid!

No comments: