Sunday, December 14, 2008

I no like Pogos!

The famous words of Miss Catherine Martz this summer while at the local chip stand in Temagami. After her first bite, though, she decided she LOVED Pogos! This posting is for her! I thought of writing this up after talking with Catherine this morning over breakfast and asking her what foods she likes. She said, and I quote, "I like pizza." " I like mac and cheese." "I like pogos." "I like pink ice cream." "I like cherry ice cream." "I like cereal." "I like Pogos."

Well, there you have it ladies and gentleman. The pogos not only make the list but show up two times! For those who are unfamaliar with the Pogo. Please see below. Corn dog
From Wikipedia
The corn dog or corny dog is a hot dog coated in cornbread batter and deep fried in hot oil, although some are baked. Almost all corn dogs are served on wooden sticks, though some early versions were stickless. In Canada, corn dogs are also known as "Pogo Sticks".

No comments: